Mobile phone operating systems are most commonly used on Android devices these days. Apps such as photo editing programs, productivity programs, and blogging tools are available in Google Play. Android users and developers upload and download thousands of apps every day. A few apps are useless, whereas others are very helpful.
One of the most effective and useful tools to vent your feelings on any subject is to start a blog. Whenever you feel like sharing, you need to write a blog and post it on a given platform.
When you are very familiar with the Internet and spend a lot of time on your computer, a blog is a good idea. Suppose you enjoy creative writing and want to express your thoughts. Regular blog posting is essential. Bloggers need time and dedication. So, you can write a blog without opening your computer or laptop.
Android Google Apps
There are a few essential apps for android bloggers that are essential for every Blogger that I created. The apps can help you live an easier life. Personal computers are being replaced by smartphones because:
- The device is more portable
- Managing is simple
- Sources of reliable information
- A fashionable style
The Best Apps for Blogging on Android also found here. You can manage your tasks and schedule easily with these Android apps.
Blog platforms like WordPress are popular on the Internet. With this app, you can manage both your self-hosted WordPress blog and your WordPress.com blog. Many essential tasks can be performed using it, including:
- Getting edits
- Writing a blog post
- Comments are moderated
- Analyzing the analytics data
- Using the camera on your mobile phone to publish pictures and videos
Using this app for blog writing on the go is also a great idea. The WordPress app offers the following useful features.
- Posts and pages published on the go.
- Photos and videos added from your gallery or album
- You can respond to the new comments
- Real-time stats are available for your website
Whenever you get a comment, like a follower, etc., you are notified. Stay informed about your blog’s engagement by viewing your blog’s stats. Furthermore, WordPress Reader offers thousands of topics that you can explore by tags.
Personal bloggers are often using Blogger as their platform of choice. Blogger blogs would benefit greatly from this app. The app, however, only offers limited functionality. It is less than that of the WordPress app. As Google runs the official blogging app, this is quite surprising. The Blogger app offers some amazing benefits.
- Posts can be saved as drafts or published immediately
- Posts on your blog edited easily
- On Blogspot, switching between multiple blogs is easy if you have multiple accounts.
- Images embedded from the gallery
- Your posts can also be tagged
Most bloggers prefer Tumblr blogs, or microblogs, to full-blown blogs. So, using short content such as quotes, photos and videos is less demanding than posting long articles or articles with links. Made specifically for Tumblr bloggers, this app has features that are useful for:
- The posting of content
- Creating a posting schedule
- Sending and receiving messages
In addition to managing one Tumblr blog, the app supports multiple ones. Additionally, it shows Tumblr blogs associated with your contacts. You can now follow them.
4. Google Analytics
An important web analytics tool provided by Google. Your website traffic will be tracked and reported to you, where you can see all the details, such as top-performing pages, total users, sessions, and bounce rate. Google Analytics app requires a Google account to be signed in. Discover how you can use this app by reading on.
- Traffic data viewed in real-time.
- Session information, bounce rates, and new users are available all at once
- Your website traffic viewed
- Date ranges are compared, and segments are applied.
5. YouTube Studio App
The YouTube Studio app makes managing all your YouTube channels easier on the go. It is made for every YouTuber. Create a YouTube channel if you have one or intend to launch one.
From video views to subscribers, you can track everything on your smartphone with the YouTube Studio app. These incredible features are available to you through this app.
- It shows you all the metrics about your YouTube channel.
- Comment on your YouTube videos easily by filtering and responding
- Update the details of your YouTube channel videos, including the description, thumbnails, and monetization options
- YouTube account profile pictures can be created and updated
6. Google Drive
Bloggers can store documents of all kinds in Google Drive, including:
- Documents in Microsoft Word
- Spreadsheets with Excel
- Playing an audio file
- Cloud storage for videos and many others.
The app can store documents and sync them seamlessly across multiple devices linked to your Google account, aside from just keeping them. As soon as their files are synchronized, bloggers can access them from anywhere. It is halfway done on your laptop. So you’re going to post it once it’s finished.
7. Photo Editor
Our smartphones enable us to take photos on the go. It attaches to blog posts instantly or within the next few weeks. Using the Photo Editor will help you edit your photos. Images can be cropped, edited, resized, and text added.
Images speak louder than words, as it is often said. When you post a fact or write a blog post, you should always include a few photos. Smartphones are capable of taking pictures and adding images from other sources. If possible, you should add or update a picture right away. You can edit the size and add effects to a view using the Photo Editor.
8- Facebook Pages Manager
Most bloggers maintain a Facebook page where they post their latest blogs, articles, and other writings. It will be much easier for you to reply if you have the Facebook Pages Manager app. The comments received on your page can be addressed as follows:
- Page on Facebook
- Status update
- Likes on Facebook
- Learn how many people are sharing your blog etc.
Your page is managed, and you can connect to your readers.
Writers, designers, SEO experts, and others can find affordable projects on Upwork. Whether you’re a freelancer looking for remote work or a client looking for a cheap job, the Upwork marketplace is right for you. We recommend these blogging apps if you want to be paid for your work.
Whether you are an agency or a blogger looking for outsourcing projects such as:
- The writing of content
- Marketing on social networks
- Marketing via email
- Design of websites, etc.
The Upwork platform is a great one. You can also earn money from Upwork by offering your freelance services. This app provides the following features.
- We offer free job postings for those who are seeking to outsource
- Communication, file sharing, and collaboration are easy with your mobile app
The most popular free messaging app, WhatsApp, is owned by Facebook and has billions of users. So, the most downloaded application in the Play Store history with over 5 billion free downloads.
If you’re trying to grow your blog audience. Members of Facebook groups, Twitter followers, email subscribers, etc., can easily access WhatsApp groups. You’ll be able to communicate regularly. The following are some features:
- You can use it for free
- Images, videos, documents can be sent and received
- Making WhatsApp calls is possible with it
- Join group chats with your friends, family, and followers.